Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dandelion ACEO- another Flower Girl!

I thought I'd share just a SUPER quick post today of the latest from my Flower Girls series.
This time it's sweet "Dandelion", a little flower pixie catching a ride through the breeze....

"Dandelion" can be found HERE, if you'd like a closer look ;)
She was created with a combination of colored pencils, ink, and watercolor, with acrylic accents.

**************************************************
On a side note.....
The 365 Blog is welcoming new art card artists of ALL skill levels and styles!!
Please be sure to visit the "About" page at the top and join us in sharing and inspiring!!



3 comments:

Kelley Pounds said...

Aww, she's so cute and full of fun! :D

LacyAnn said...

adorable as always!

Carol Moore said...

So cute! I just love your style! I would know your works anywhere :)