Thursday, May 27, 2010

Alice in Whimsyland

With the re-make of one of my all-time fav movies, I thought I would do my part to add to all the "Alice in Wonderland" creations that have been springing forth :)
Of course, I had to give it a bit of Jennifer-whimsy *wink*
So my rendition of the story is titled "Alice in Whimsyland"

The first two characters that I've finished (there will be 10 in all) are:

and

White Rabbit
Both of these little friends can be found on eBay right now, click on their title or image to take a closer look ;)
I can't wait to share the next character card ACEO, featuring "Mad Hatter & Door Mouse"!

Hope they make you smile :)

4 comments:

Holly Durr Art said...

I really like these. There super cute :)

Jenn said...

thank you, Holly :)

Carol Moore said...

Jennifer,
Your version of Alice and the White Rabbit is amazing. I just love your style!

Katerina Koukiotis said...

so beautiful and creative love your alice version jenna xxoxox