Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snow White's Awakening

Hello everyone i have a new fairytale aceo
"Snow White's Awakening"

Acrylic/pencils on 2.5 x 3.5 canson mi tientes paper
Original available on ebay on sale and FREE shipping worldwide
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270713767417&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Over the years while illustrating my ACEO fairytale series i had many requests for additional fairytale princesses and spin offs :) with st pattys day coming up
i got inspired to do a more freckled version of snow white,
hope you enjoy it :)

3 comments:

Kelley Pounds said...

I like this! She reminds me of someone I know, but I'm drawing a blank on the name. Lovely green eyes. :)

Dena E's Blog said...

Wow, must have missed this one... She is Gorgeous!!!
Prayers and Hugs Dena

Katerina Koukiotis said...

thank YOU kelley, dena so much *hugs*